The Fogo Double Sided is the narrowest double sided stove model we do. It does however have a deeper internal firebox than the victorianna model, so despite being physically narrower - it has a higher heat output.
12 > 14kw max (7 > 10 best efficiency at 75.04%)
Lovely quality double sided / dual aspect stove with superior fire view - having 3 pyroceramic glass viewing panes on each side !.
This stove model is approved to the new and forthcoming CE and BS approvals. Heat efficiency tested to 75.04%
- 6" Flue diameter outlet
- Multifuel - capable of burning wood, peat, coal and smokeless fuel.
- Removable coal grate for wood only burning
- Clean burning air wash system
- Cast panel lined for internal protection
- Flue exit from top only
- NO boiler options - sorry !
- Width (leg to leg) - 572mm approx
- Depth - 375mm
- Height inc. Legs (excludes flue outlet collar) - 590mm
Fire Box (internal loading space)
Maximum suggested log length 350mm
- Width - 460mm
- Depth - 360mm
All cast iron stoves require 150mm both sides of the appliance if installing inside a fire place