Brilliant 9kw stove.Simple and modern design with a huge viewing glass for fire view.
This stove model is approved to the new and forthcoming CE and BS approvals. Heat efficiency tested to 77.84%
The difference between this stove and the classic arch model, is the fact that the coal grate with this model is fully removable. In addition, it is supplied with a separate log retaining bar to give a bigger internal firebox space and longer burn time when burning wood. It also has a reversing type flue outlet - which makes it very handy when fitting into tight fireplaces if needing to connect to a lay / concrete chimney liner which is very close to the rear of the opening. In most cases, this saves the cost of having to use a tee piece and soot box to get the stove forward off the wall and at the same time not shoving the stove out into the room.
- 6" Flue diameter outlet
- Multifuel - capable of burning wood, peat, coal and smokeless fuel.
- Riddling coal grate
- Separate log bar for if setting up for burning wood only
- Clean burning air wash system
- Cast panel brick lined for internal protection
- Flue exit from top and rear (via rear reversing flue outlet
- BS, CE and Heat Efficiency Tested (77.84% achieved)
- Width - 520mm (across body) 610mm (leg to leg)
- Depth - 345mm (across body) 450mm (leg to leg)
- Height inc. Legs - 610mm
- Width - 430 - 360mm (tapers from front to back)
- Depth - 295mm
Flue Outlet Centres
- Rear outlet from floor - 610mm
- Top outlet from back - flue outlet is centred with back of stove
All cast iron stoves require 150mm both sides of the appliance if installing inside a fire place
Minimum fire place opening is 820mm to comply with building regulations and Hetas requirements