Traeger invented the original wood fired grill over 25 years ago in Mt.Angel, Oregon, and continues to lead the industry as the worlds number 1 selling wood fired pellet grill, perfected by decades of mastering the craft of wood-fired cooking. A treager grill will transform the way you cook because it fires up consistent results every single time. Fuel your hunger for wood-fired flavour with Traeger.
The all new Bronson 20 grill is a wood-fired assault grill that’s built to champion cooking outdoors everywhere adventure lies. From your urban patio to your favorite lakeside fishing hole, the broad sawhorse chassis provides stability and the solid all terrain wheels make transporting it over rocks and through dirt simple. The LED Digital Elite Controller display shows the internal grill temperature and has precision temperature settings. With no open flame it’s HOA approved--tuck it in on your condo patio and grill out every night.
300 sq. in. (20" x 15") grilling area
Digital Elite Controller
10 lb. Pellet Hopper Capacity
All Terrain Wheels
Easily holds up to : 12 burgers or 4 chickens or 18 hot dogs or 3 rib racks
HEIGHT : 38" / 965mm, WIDTH : 22" / 550mm, DEPTH : 35" / 890mm
WEIGHT 76lbs / 35kg
Wood Fired Flavour :
Pure hardwood is the fuel for Traeger's signature flavour. Traeger owners resoundingly agree that wood-fired flavour is what they love most about their grill. Wood fired cooking simply tastes better than charcoal or gas. Real wood, real flavour - every time. Taste the wood-fired difference
6 in 1 Versatility :
When you power up your Traeger, you ignite the power to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ - you are the master of all trades. From baby back ribs to wood-fired pizza, smokey mac and cheese and even home made apple pie, anything you can cook up in your head... you can cook on your Traeger.
HOW IT WORKS
Traeger's ease of use and dead simple controls let you focus on what matters : the food, your family, and friends.
1. Hopper : Place 100% pure Traeger Hardwood Pellets into your hopper.
2. Controller : Turn grill to smoke (which starts your fire), then just like your oven, turn to the desired temperature.
3. Auger : The auger brings pellets in to the fire pot. The higher the temperature, the faster it moves pellets.
4. Fire pot : The hot rod starts the fire, the fan stokes the fire and creates a convection of smoke spinning around your food.
5. Drip Tray : Keeps the direct flames off your food, whilst catching food drippings (cover with foil for easy clean up)
6. Probes : Putting a temperature probe into your meat will let you see the internal meat temperature and decide how much longer you need to cook for, without even opening the lid.
Traeger grills run and smoke on virgin hardwood pellets which are available in 8 different varieties - offering a choice of Alder, Apple, Cherry, Hickory, Maple, Mesquite, Oak and Pecan. These come in 20lb bags and are available in store at Natural Heating (Attleborough, Norfolk) - or in our online shop
MAINLAND UK SHIPPING FOC ON TRAEGER GRILLS, excl - HIGHLANDS AND ISLANDS, CONTACT FOR PRICE