AVAILABLE IN GREY OR BLACK STEEL
A wood-burning stove that presents itself as a lovely and elegant piece of furniture and yet is humble without compromising on any technical solutions. This model is the right choice for anyone wanting an elegant stove that does not compromise on the technological solutions. The extra wide glass section offers a perfect view of the warm flames.
Hwam Smart Control is available as internal fitting in this Hwam wood-burning stove.
- Effortless combustion optimisation thanks to Hwam Smart Control
- Efficient combustion and easy operation thanks to Hwam Autopilot
- Danish design
- Manufactured in Denmark for more than 40 years
- Hwam's unique airwash system ensures correct air circulation and keeps the glass clean
- Convenience and ease of operation thanks to Hwam Smart Control or Hwam Autopilot
- A unique closing mechanism seals the door tightly for optimum combustion
- Optional fresh air kit to connect to external air
- Convection distributes the heat in the room
- Heat storage helps prolong the warmth in your room even after the fire has gone out
This comes as standard in all Hwam stoves to ensure excellent combustion - for the benefit of the environment and your firewood consumption without any manual regulation of the air supply.
Thanks to a bimetal spring, the air supply to the combustion chamber is automatically adjusted to get the most of your firewood. The bimetal spring expands and contracts, depending on the temperature of the combustion chamber, thereby regulating the dampers so that the fire is supplied with the right amount of air.
Hwam Smart Control
With Hwam Smart Control you need not worry about how to achieve the optimum and most eco-friendly combustion - the electronic control will take care of this. Simply download the app "IHS Smart Control on your phone or tablet and set the desired room temperature. The app will notify you when it is time to fire to keep the right temperature - without any manual adjustments of the dampers.
Hwam Smart Control constantly measures oxygen levels at the outlet of the wood-burning stove and continuously adjusts the vents to ensure the right amount of oxygen. To reduce the risk of particle and gas emissions, the fire must reach a minimum temperature of 750°C in the shortest possible time. Hwam Smart Control helps adjust the position of the vents to achieve this temperature.