Small but perfectly formed, the British designed X30 Cube offers contemporary styling and a very useful 4.2kw of heat from its high efficient multifuel firebox.
Its diminutive size allows for installation into a 16" x 22" height fireplace opening and is ideal for smaller homes, country cottages, town houses, even house boats or log cabins. With its modular design you can customise it by adding legs, log store or convection side panels which allows positioning closer to combustible surfaces, giving you complete peace of mind and a cosy, radiant convection heat.
An impressive 83.9% efficiency for wood burning and approved for use in smoke control areas and tested and exceeding eco design requirements, this stove is small but offers modular flexibility with its range of bolt-on options.
- Nominal output: 4.2kw
- 83.9% efficiency
- Small modern design
- Large viewing window for maximum view of fire
- Top and rear flue outlet
- Vermiculite lined fire chamber
- Cast iron grate
- Primary and secondary air controls
- Tertiary air clean burn performance
- Sea approved for use in smoke control areas
- Ecodesign ready
- A+ Energy Rating
- Available with 80mm and 110mm leg frames
- 200mm and 400mm log stores
- Convection side panels
- Cool touch stainless steel, black handles and knobs or wooden handle